Blog Booster: another free iPod app

Okay, Take Three!  This is the third try using this app on my iPod Touch and I am actually writing on my Macbook.  I froze the iPod twice, once when the app tried to sync my blog posts to the iPod, and the second time because I hit the buttons incorrectly when trying to take a screenshot.  I was pushed out of the app and upon returning the sync process froze the iPod once again.  I also lost most of the post, well everything except the title and tags.

I am trying this app since I could not find a way to log out of my blog on the free WordPress app.  Personally it is not an issue, but with six classes sharing iPods, it becomes an issue.  I need them to be able to log in and out, or at least have separate log ins.  Blog Booster seems to allow that.  I will have to try it out in my classroom to know for certain.

The app allows for adjusting text with bold, underline and some other features.  Where I get my iPod hung up is when the app tries to synchronize my blog to the iPod.  I can jump out of the app and do other things, however when I reenter the app, it goes back to the frozen sync screen.  I will e-mail the app creator, 6taps and see if they can enlighten me on this topic.  Hopefully they can help and I can push this out to my students.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop