Links to Mr. Sal’s other sites

This page contains links to other sites I use for my classes. Click on the highlighted text to jump to the sites.  Some links may need updated as of November 2021, due to changes in wiki platforms.

My new web page can be found here at mrsalvucci.com.

My class wiki that is used by students to update notes can be found here.

Here is the link to my students’ Internet Show Wake Up New Brighton on the class project wiki.

This wiki is used to publish my students’ projects.

My students will be posting to the student blog located on Edublogs and on their teacher-created personal school blogs.

You can find one of my podcasts on mrsal.podbean.com and subscribe to it on iTunes.  This podcast focuses on my classes.

I also have a podcast on Anchor.fm, this podcast contains random thoughts and topics, it is not necessarily educationally focused.

The following sites contain resources that can be used by educators, parents, and students to learn more about technology and its use in educational/learning situations.

My wiki contains a wide array of resources on Web 2.0 tools and also hosts information on best practices and presentations on best practices that I have given at various conferences.

The Eduwikius site is a collaborative project of over 700 professionals who work to further the effective and appropriate use of technology in education. If they do not have what you are looking for, you can request that we get information on the topic.  Unfortunately the Eduwikius site went away with the demise of Wikispaces…it is a great loss for educational technology.

2 thoughts on “Links to Mr. Sal’s other sites