Wednesday April 1 Assignment and Class Update

Day Three Assignment. ALL SUBJECTS. The video directions are embedded below the written directions.

For today’s assignment,, we are going to try and have a little fun.  We have a multi-part assignment:

First, how confident are you in moving forward with content in the course?   Give me a detailed answer and explain why you feel the way you do. Your answer should be several sentences to a paragraph in length.  By content we will move forward with readings.  I will give you reading guides along with Google Docs and the online text.  I can add video notes/short descriptions to explain topics to go along with the readings. 

Second, what has been your favorite (school appropriate) song over our most recent break?   Go to YouTube and grab the share link from your favorite song. Once again, please make sure it is school appropriate.  I want to create playlists from your submissions.

As with Day One please submit your reply to this assignment via email or in Edmodo by noon Friday.You may reply to this email, or send me a separate email, or respond in Edmodo.

Type:  DAY TWO ASSIGNMENT across the top of your email.

In the spirit of the assignment, Here is my favorite tune from break…https://youtu.be/HUobIqf3tdk

It is a throwback to the 1980s, but the overall playlist is from the 1980s through the mid 2000s.

I will share other links randomly with posts just to help break up the monotony of the stay at home order.